Join the Mobile Chamber
Be known as a local business leader with access to the network and resources to be successful.
It’s tough running a business, but it’s easier when the Mobile Chamber has your back.
Members of the Mobile Chamber range from start-ups to large companies from nearly every industry sector. Our vast membership is what makes us strong with more than 1,600 member organizations.
You want to be part of this community!
As a Chamber member, you’re investing in both your business and the greater Mobile area. Membership provides an array of benefits and keeps business leaders on top of important, ever-changing issues and trends within our region.
How do I join?
Whether you’re ready to join now, want to know more or would prefer to meet with a member of our team to discuss how to get the most out of your Chamber membership, we’re happy to get you started below.
Core Benefits of Membership
We offer a variety of high-profile networking opportunities to develop new business contacts and connect you to potential clients. Along with signature events throughout the year, we offer networking events each month, rotating between Business After Hours, Coffee with the Chamber and Networking@Noon.
Click here to register for an upcoming networking event.
- Business After Hours is a casual evening of networking hosted quarterly at different Mobile Chamber member locations.
- Coffee with the Chamber offers a casual conversation with other business professionals on your way to work.
- Networking@Noon offers you a chance to introduce your company, product, and/or service to other members over lunch.
Get noticed in a wider circle of business owners, decision-makers and potential customers.
- Free directory listing with a link to your homepage on the Mobile Chamber’s high-traffic website.
- New members are recognized on the Chamber’s social media platforms and in the Business View Weekly email newsletter.
- Ability to share success stories and news releases to be included in the Member News section of the Business View Weekly email newsletter or spotlighted as a featured story on the Business View Blog.
- Complimentary event announcements on the Mobile Chamber’s Community Calendar and in the Business View Weekly email newsletter.
- Advertising opportunities in a variety of publications, the Business View Weekly, social media campaigns and MobileChamber.com.
- The ability to host a booth at the Mobile Chamber Business Expo, Mobile’s premier business-to-business trade show which draws more than 2,500 attendees.
- Opportunity to place marketing brochures or flyers in the Mobile Chamber’s lobby.
- A window decal and digital member badge to show customers you are a valued member of the Mobile Chamber.
- Opportunities to sponsor Chamber events, giving your company recognition in front of various audiences.
The Mobile Chamber fields more than 3,000 calls a month and the website averages 300,000 unique hits a month. According to the Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives, consumers are 63% more likely to buy goods and services from a company they believe is a member of the local chamber of commerce.
- Staff members only refer Chamber members for recommendation requests
- The Chamber’s Business Directory is used by members and the community as a resource for business listings
Mobile Chamber members have access to discounts that impact their bottom line.
- Discounts are available on office supplies through the Office Depot Store Discount Program.
- Members receive discounted rates on meeting room rentals at the Chamber and new members are entitled to one free room rental during office hours within their first year of membership
- As a member of the Mobile Chamber, you receive a dual membership with U.S. Chamber of Commerce, making you eligible for additional discounts from companies such as FedEx, Monster and Sam’s Club
- Member to member discounts are available from several member businesses
The Mobile Chamber is the ultimate business resource center offering information, tips and best practices that can give your company a competitive edge. We offer you and your employees:
- Content-rich and affordable seminars
- Small business presentations and discussions
- A resource site packed with helpful information
- Access to counseling with our Small Business Navigator
- Connections to mentors and experts through the Small Business Administration and Innovation Portal
- Access to research including current economic indicators, demographic data, statistics, relocation information and special reports
Throughout the year, special awards programs are held to acknowledge the best of the best in the business community. Awards include:
- Small Business of the Month
- Small Business of the Year
- Eagle Awards, recognizing minority business owners
- Innovator of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Litter-free Leader
With approximately 1,600 members representing more than 90,000 employees, we are a strong and credible voice for business. We focus on government so you can focus on your business. We represent area businesses by:
- Lobbying for business-friendly policies
- Maintaining relationships with elected officials
- Partnering with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Business Council of Alabama and other Chambers in the region
- Offering members an opportunity to meet candidates running for public office at annual political networking events
- Providing contact information for area elected officials
“I am looking forward to finding better ways to be of service to my community through business and civic activities provided by the Chamber. As a Chamber member I know that my clients will have a renewed confidence doing business with us when they are able to walk in and see immediately that they are working with a company that is embedded in its community through the Chamber. Our entire corporation is excited about our involvement with the Chamber and looking forward to a bright future.”
— Georgia Roussos, Georgia Roussos Catering Inc.