The Mobile Chamber has been celebrating local minority-owned businesses for 25 years presenting the coveted Eagle Award to recognize companies’ successes. During this time over 125 outstanding companies have been recognized for their achievements and contributions to our community and local economy.
The application process opens on July 1, 2023. An independent selection committee will select two companies to be honored at the Chamber’s Eagle Awards Luncheon and Ceremony in October.
- In business at least three years
- Have 100 or fewer employees
- Solid financial base
- Sales growth, profit growth and/or new product line
- Considered successful by peers
- Community service contribution
- Be a privately-owned, for-profit entity (locally-owned franchise companies are eligible)
- Headquartered in Mobile, Baldwin or Washington counties
- *For definition purposes, a minority-owned business is one that is 51% owned, operated and controlled by members of the following ethnic groups: African-American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian or Asian-American.
Winners will be:
- Featured in the Business View Weekly Email Newsletter, Business View Blog, social media and Chamber lobby monitors;
- Featured on the Mobile Chamber’s Eagle Awards webpage banner;
- Recognized at the Annual Eagle Awards Luncheon & Ceremony
- Are encouraged to apply for the Small Business of the Year (if eligible); and
2022 Eagle Award Winners
Honest Air, LLC
Leaf & Petal Florist, LLC (Hall of Fame)
2021 Eagle Award Winners
Green Magic Landscape LLC
Small’s Mortuary and Cremation Services
2020 Eagle Award Winners
Easy Heating & Cooling
Paula’s Hair Unlimited
2019 Eagle Award Winners
Dortch, Figures & Sons
Victory Professional Development Center
2018 Eagle Award Winners
Harper Technologies LLC
VisionSpot Consulting Group
Eagle Award winners may reapply for the award after three years. Three time winners are inducted into the Eagle Award Hall of Fame.
Commonwealth National Bank
Makeda Nichols State Farm
Bama Pest Control
Leaf & Petal Florist, LLC
The application process opens on July 1, 2023. At that time, you can complete and submit the online form below. Applications are kept confidential.