The Benefits of Being a Board of Advisor Member
The Mobile Chamber’s Board of Advisors are the Mobile Chamber’s highest dues-paying members, and this membership gives us the ability to grow Mobile’s economy, provide programs, and
support initiatives to enhance our members’ opportunities for success.
The Mobile Chamber’s Board of Advisors exists to create added membership value by providing a unique and invigorating forum to connect executives of small, medium and large companies to a broad base of influential leaders in the Mobile area. The Board of Advisors also provides its members with an avenue for valuable input on critical Chamber and community issues.
The Board of Advisors, through its members, provides opportunities for dialogue, resources and relationship-building by focusing on the following:
- Access to unique programs, people and events to increase awareness of regional issues and initiatives of interest;
- Interaction among Advisors to create a more diverse, networked and united business community; and
- A high level of recognition for Advisors’ companies.
Each Board of Advisor will meet the following criteria:
- Local head of firm representing a progressive and successful company that creates value in the business community.
- Has a desire to work in a collaborative manner with other business and civic organizations to build and strengthen our region.
- Minimum annual Mobile Chamber dues will equal $3,750, or base dues, whichever is greater.
In addition to the benefits you receive from your membership in the Mobile Chamber, you will:
- Have opportunities to build relationships with the top executives of small, medium and large companies and with the broad base of influential leaders in the Mobile area;
- Receive invitations to three meetings throughout the year with the Mobile Chamber’s elected Board of Directors to learn about the region’s progress and hear speakers of timely importance;
- Receive invitations to business announcements, receptions and other special events including legislative receptions in Mobile and Montgomery, and other VIP events held throughout the year;
- Receive recognition in the Mobile Chamber’s monthly magazine, Business View;
- Receive recognition with a prominent display in the Mobile Chamber atrium, along with other members of the Board of Advisors;
- Receive a quarterly issue of Insider’s Update, distributed only to the Mobile Chamber’s top supporters; and
- Have your company highlighted on the Mobile Chamber’s website mobilechamber.com.
To learn more about upgrading your membership to the Board of Advisors, contact Jackie Hecker or 251-223-2190.
CLICK HERE to download the Board of Advisors Activation Form.
About the Mobile Chamber
The Mobile Chamber is a private business organization with more than 1,700 members and the economic developer for the City of Mobile and Mobile County. The Mobile Chamber’s focus is to provide members with networking, marketing and professional development opportunities, expand jobs in the area, develop the local workforce, advocate legislative priorities and offer resources to help small businesses grow. Additional information is on the Chamber’s website, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.