The Chamber’s international business division works to connect Mobile to the world. We believe there is no better time for companies to expand and diversify their markets globally.
Along with export assistance, the division has implemented a foreign direct investment attraction strategy to enhance Mobile’s global competitiveness and advance the creation of quality jobs and economic growth through international engagement.
The division works to:
- connect local companies to resources for export growth;
- help identify new international market opportunities;
- build global networks through trade education and first-class trade missions;
- promote Mobile as a top venue for global commerce; and
- strengthen Mobile’s international ecosystem.
The Chamber’s international business division is the winner of the “Going International Award” by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives, a recipient of the President’s “E” Award for Export Service and the Governor’s Trade Excellence Award. The Mobile Chamber is also the recipient of the President’s “E” Star Award for Export Service, presented to firms and organizations for continued performance in increasing and promoting exports.
Division Contact Information
Christina Stimpson, Director of International Business | 251-431-8648
Kayley Shepard, International Trade Manager | 251-431-8629